1. To support Brook Haven and Park Side financially through a variety of fundraising activities
2. To build a stronger school community by social and educational events
3. To help parents, teachers and administration communicate effectively in support of our schools
SEF-PC is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization. In the 2013-14 school year, we distributed over $58,000 to Brook Haven and Park Side Schools. The money raised supports student enrichment (including art, music, drama, counseling, Spanish, sports equipment), field trips and classroom supplies.
Join our SEF Parent Connection email list and get updates on happenings!
SEF-PC Meetings - 4th Thursday of every month
Next Meeting: Thursday October 23rd from 7-9PM in Brook Haven Library
Bring your ideas and enthusiasm for helping further improving our schools. The next meeting will focus on joining action groups and getting ready for Much Ado.
We need your help! Come to our next meeting and help with:
FUNDRAISING PLANNING & GRANTS
- Be apart of new fundraising planning
- Work on finding grants for enrichment programs.
- Classroom Parent – Room parents attend SEF-PC meetings and share information directly with parents in their child’s classroom, gather feedback from classroom parents and teachers to share with SEF-PC, and assist teachers in organizing in-class volunteers.
- Help the Teachers in the Classroom - Work in your child’s classroom.